Ulextra Inc., at its own discretion, will replace, repair or credit to the client’s account, a product which fails under normal usage and service within the terms of the specified warranty and under the conditions of such warranty. The specified warranty applies only to the original owner of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent owner of the product.
Ulextra inc., will not accept any return of merchandise, freight fees, nor can it be held responsible for repairs fees made to damaged of defective products that had not been pre-authorized for a return with an official Ulextra inc. RMA number.
The replacement, repair or credit to the client’s account will be warranted only for the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
Terms of Warranty
This warranty will not apply
- to a product with defects or malfunctions resulting from failure to properly install, operate or maintain the product
- to a product with damage from abusive usage, from an accident, from a fire, from a flood and the like
- to a product which is not installed or used in accordance with applicable local codes, ordinances and good trade practices
- to a product that has been moved from it’s original installation location
- to any light bulb, fluorescent or other lighting device used with this product
Service labour responsibility
This warranty does not cover any labour expenses for service, removal, installation or re-installation. All fees related to these labour services will be the sole responsibility of the buyer without exception.